Supporter $250 -$499
Patron $500 - $999
Partner $1,000 - $2,499
Buddy $2,500 - $4,999
Angel $5,000 - $9,999
Presenting $10,000 or more
Anyone Can Be a BUDDY!
Friends, family, neighbors, legislators and celebrities can participate and promote the importance of understanding, acceptance and awareness of those with Down syndrome.
The Buddy Walk® is a one-mile walk in which anyone can participate without special training. It is a wonderful, heart-warming event that celebrates the many abilities and accomplishments of people with Down syndrome. Whether you have Down syndrome, know someone who does, or just want to show your support, come and join the Buddy Walk®.
Organize a group from your workplace, school, or community and support people with Down syndrome while building team spirit. Make banners, signs, etc. and show off your team. Largest Collegiate Team will win a trophy—team and members must be pre-registered to qualify.
Tips to Raise $500 in One Week
• Day 1: Start by sponsoring yourself for $25
• Day 2: Ask three family members to sponsor you for $25
• Day 3: Ask five friends to donate $15
• Day 4: Ask five co-workers to sponsor you for $10
• Day 5: E-mail 15 people and ask for a $10 donation
• Day 6: Ask your company for a $75 contribution